New Wheels
I took the kids to the mall to get a walker for Olivia. We ended up leaving with a pink walker and a blue car for Gavin. They both love their new wheels! 
Gavin needed to take a nap but didn't want to lay down in his bed. We told him he could sleep in our bed but he needed to stay in bed. 15 minutes into his nap, we heard him, out of bed. This vanity is off limits to him, he was taking everything out of the drawers. It was worth a picture.

Gavin needed to take a nap but didn't want to lay down in his bed. We told him he could sleep in our bed but he needed to stay in bed. 15 minutes into his nap, we heard him, out of bed. This vanity is off limits to him, he was taking everything out of the drawers. It was worth a picture.

Got Formula? Olivia has advanced to formula, I think she likes it. Since then, she has started sleeping through the night. Finally, I can get some sleep!
Gavin and I like to play "I Spy" on the balcony in the morning. It was funny watching them haul out a fire hose to water the flowers.


Comments