MInes View

One of the many Mines View Jeepneys.


The veiw is amazing.



Yet another amazing view.



Mines View is a touristy place but right on the side of it, there are little houses.



This is a "pay to use" bathroom. Most bathrooms here have no toilet seat, no toilet paper and are very dirty. I thought this was worth taking a picture of, since I haven't seen a "clean comfort room" (except ours at home) since I've been here!

One of the many food vendors. Corn on the cob is a common thing. They have fried bananas and some sort of dried meat on a stick.




Olivia's first time in the stroller without her car seat! She's growing up!

Gavin has wanted an umbrella of his own, we use them a lot. We found a "boy" one and he enjoyed using it to keep the sun off of him during the rest of our outing.

Pay 10 Philippino Pesos and you can have your picture taken with your choice between a pink horse, puppy or big saint bernard. "Memorabilia of Baguio."


This picture didn't turn out as good as I hoped, but we're all there!

Comments

Eric and Jenny said…
Everything is so beautiful there, I can't believe you get to see such great places on a day to day basis. It really is just such a great experience to be able to have. Olivia looks so big she is not the tiny little baby I remember anymore.

Popular Posts