Fun Facts: Philippines
I thought I'd find out some interesting facts for you about the Philippines. Enjoy!
Philippines
Currency: Peso
Exchange Rate: 1 USD = 45.73 Pesos
Population: 88.57 million
Highest Mountain is Mt.Apo in Mindanao at 9692 feet (Which I would love to climb before we move, we'll see.)
Lowest Elevation is obviously Sea Level
Languages: There are over 171 native languages in the country, some of which are Tagalog, Cebuano, Ilokano, Hiligaynon, Waray-Waray, Kapampangan, Bikol, Albay Bikol, Pangasinan, Maranao, Maguindanao, Kinaray-a, and Tausug
Baguio
Population: 252,386
Highest Elevation 7,400 feet
Lowest Elevation 3,117 feet
Language: A variation of Tagalog (pronounced [te'ga:log])
Map of Philippines

Someone made a great video of Baguio that is on YouTube. Here's the link if you want to take a look at it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y1l4RISXbs
Philippines
Currency: Peso
Exchange Rate: 1 USD = 45.73 Pesos
Population: 88.57 million
Highest Mountain is Mt.Apo in Mindanao at 9692 feet (Which I would love to climb before we move, we'll see.)
Lowest Elevation is obviously Sea Level
Languages: There are over 171 native languages in the country, some of which are Tagalog, Cebuano, Ilokano, Hiligaynon, Waray-Waray, Kapampangan, Bikol, Albay Bikol, Pangasinan, Maranao, Maguindanao, Kinaray-a, and Tausug
Baguio
Population: 252,386
Highest Elevation 7,400 feet
Lowest Elevation 3,117 feet
Language: A variation of Tagalog (pronounced [te'ga:log])
Map of Philippines

Someone made a great video of Baguio that is on YouTube. Here's the link if you want to take a look at it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y1l4RISXbs



Comments