Our New Backyard

We wake up to beautiful blue skies. We’ve found that it usually rains in the late afternoon, so we get out and do things in the morning. It’s a blessing to have a clean playground that is so accessible, we use it almost everyday. It’s been a great outlet for Gavin and all his energy, lots of space to run around. He loves chasing butterflies all around the yard.


Gavin wishes Olivia was just a bit bigger.


Slides are a favorite for Gavin.

This pond has a few big gold fish or koi, and tons of baby fish.

We were able to get really close to this butterfly. It practically posed for Brian.




The swings are always a big hit.

These are some of the beautiful flowers we have in the complex.






Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, it's so nice to finally see some pictures of your new home. It makes me feel not so far away. And I am completely jealous of those beautiful flowers. Your chapel looks like something out of a fairy-tale - what an adventure you are having! By the way, that Bee has just ensured I will never live there. Can you sleep with a can of Raid?????
rozalyn said…
Hey you Hebertsons! Looking good! It's so fun to see pictures of your adventures on the other side of the world. We sure do miss you!
The Child's said…
Joslin,
Oh my gosh, I still can't believe you guys are living in the Philippines... how cool! Olivia and Gavin are getting so big, they are so cute! My husband served his mission in the Philippines in the Cebu mission. He was so excited when I told him your family had moved there. I'm really glad we can keep in touch through our blogs, I love all the great pictures you've posted. Take care!
Corinda said…
Hi Joslin, I finally found your blog. I love the pictures and am glad to see that you are doing so well. Have a great day!
Joslin said…
Hey all! I don't think the have "Raid" here, so bring your own! We din't really have too many bugs, yet, but some people sleep with the nets over their beds. I'm glad you guys are able to see some of our adventures. What would we do without the internet?

Popular Posts