Banaue, Sagada, Baguio... 2nd Trip

Ryan, Jen and me. When Jenny put this trip together she told me her cousins were coming out and invited me to be their fourth person. I was ecstatic about going to Northern Philippines again. Going on trips with people you don't know is always a little scary, but these guys have become good friends. I'll definitely be keeping in touch with them!

Batad Terrace view. Yes, we hiked all over it! We hiked across it, and then completely behind it at the very bottom, to Tappia Falls. After the 3 hours down, swimming in the ice cold water was very refreshing! Willy (our driver) had a hard time coming up from Tappia Falls but everyone made it out!

One of my favorite pictures. At Lumiang Cave we started by hiking down past some hanging coffins (more than a 100 years old) going through spaces that were not much bigger than we were. Following no trail that was actually visible, we ended up in Sumaging Cave, going through water that was at one point, chest deep. This was a full body workout but one of the funnest things I've done!


Comments