Toilets Are Too Much Fun

Gavin was in his room while I was cleaning up in the kitchen. He yells to me about what sounded like book so I told him I'd be there in just a minute. As I am going to his room I realize he's on the potty and he was saying "poop!" He's sitting on the edge of the toilet, while my sweet daughter, Olivia, is playing in the toilet! YUCK! Now any time Olivia sees and opportunity she races to the toilet to play in the water. It's gross. We now try to shut the bathroom door whenever possible because toilets are too much fun for little ones!

Comments

The Widerbergs said…
Ugh that stinks (sorry for the punn). Drew hasn't figured out that he can lift the lid yet thank goodness but we have to keep the toilet paper and tissues high out of his reach. Ah parenting...
Eric and Jenny said…
Kids are so funny about toliets, Luke gets so mad when we don't bring him along when Lance uses the potty, he loves to observe, so weird!
Kaha Tahi said…
lol, I'm glad B isn't the only one that does that! We've been having the same problem! That is toooo funny! Any tips on keeping the bathroom door closed? K does great at closing after she goes (by the way, she finally did it...she's trained! YAY!), but it always seems to magically open itself...lol! Miss and love you!

Popular Posts