Diapers

Olivia was 3 months old when we moved. I was looking for a diaper alternative since I heard the diapers over here were either crappy or really expensive. I looked around and decided on Bum Genius one-size/all-in-one diapers. They've worked out great! We've recently found where you can buy Huggies in bulk (like at Sam's Club or Costco) but the pricing is super expensive! $80+ for a box!!! That's double what it is in the States. Anyways, I am thrilled with our diapers and love that they work for all ages. The snaps in the front make them fit just right. Gavin even wears them at night and he's potty trained! You decide how absorbent you want them with how many inserts you put in. Yeah, we do a load of diapers every 3 days or so but it's sure cut our costs down on diapers!

Comments

The Widerbergs said…
Those are clothe diapers right? Did you do that with Gavin? I always thought that would be such a pain but wow $80 or more for a box is insane!
Joslin said…
Yeah, they're the cloth diapers but we didn't do them with Gavin. I wish we would have now! We are hoping to have more kids down the line so it was worth it to purchase them to save in the future. We really didn't think we would be saving already!
Anonymous said…
Geesh, $80 for diapers? As if they weren't expensive enough already! At least you found a very cute and practical alternative. These are darling.

Popular Posts