Oh poop!
As you know, we've been potty training Gavin. I thought it had been going pretty well until Brian said, "Is that poop on the wall?" I started racking my brain trying to think where the poop came from. I went to see what he was talking about. He was looking up on the wall by the ceiling. This, my friends, is a sure sign of geckos! We are happy to see that the geckos are eating well!
Gavin loves seeing geckos around the house. It's the best kind of pet for this kid! I think it's helped him want to go to the bathroom, because he sits and calls for the geckos. It's way cute.
We have seen several geckos all over in our house lately. They like to hide behind the fridge, water dipenser, cabinet in the dining room, under the water heater, washer, dryer and in the bathroom. They like to talk to eachother at night. Sometimes we think they're screaming at us!
Gavin loves seeing geckos around the house. It's the best kind of pet for this kid! I think it's helped him want to go to the bathroom, because he sits and calls for the geckos. It's way cute.
We have seen several geckos all over in our house lately. They like to hide behind the fridge, water dipenser, cabinet in the dining room, under the water heater, washer, dryer and in the bathroom. They like to talk to eachother at night. Sometimes we think they're screaming at us! 
I found this gecko tail skin in a stack of blankets in a cabinet. It's been totally awesome sharing this learning experience with Gavin! He's very excited every time we mention geckos.



Comments