Olivia's First Talk


September 16, 2012  Herriman 3rd Ward

“If thou lovest me, thou shalt serve me and keep all my commandments.”
D&C 42:29
I love Heavenly Father so I keep His commandments.  I do what my parents ask me to do.  I play nicely with my brother.  I sing songs and listen in primary. I play quietly during Sacrament.  I say sorry when I hurt someone’s feelings.  I help my mom with chores around the house.  I listen to my teachers and help clean up at school.

1 Ne 3:7
And it came to pass that I Nephi said unto my father, I will go and do the things which the lord hath commanded, for I know that the lord giveth no commandments unto the children of man save he shall prepare a way for them, that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

I know if I keep the commandments, heavenly father will bless me. 

Comments

Popular Posts