Keep on Keepin' on
Today I had the privilege of taking the Title Insurance Marketing test (again). I needed 70% to pass, I got 66% the first time. Today I scored 68%. I'm confident that the next time I'll pass, with at least 70%!
I have been potty training Olivia for a week or so. She's been great, but she does have her days. Today was unfortunately one of those days. She did great up until the point we ran to Costco. Granted, that one was my fault. She told me she needed to go when we were getting in the car, and I forgot. She was running and playing when she said, "Oh no mom, I pooped!" Yikes! we ran like wild people. It was containable. We changed her when we got back to the car. Then was Dillard's to get Brian some shoes. No warning this time. By the time she told me, it was way too late. Boots, socks, panties, pants, sweater, all over the toilet and me... I was so lucky to get to take care of it. It makes me want to cary around a Hazmat suit just in case it happens again.
Brittany and I have a sugar bet going for the next month. It's probably for the best that we started it when we did. I have really wanted to have sweets the last couple of days. Tonight I have come up with an alternative, sugar free pudding. It's filling my void for the moment.
Today I'm grateful for laughter. After failing my test again, I was feeling a little low. I decided instead to spend a little silly time with my kids. We had a blast, tickling and making funny faces at each other. When all else fails, laugh. It should be the first thing I do...working on it.


Comments
Sorry about that darn test, that would have ticked me right off.
Potty training, gotta love it.