We've moved back to Utah! Man I have missed the dry weather! It's so good to be around family and friends. Since we don't know how long it will last, we are trying to cherish the moments!
Brian has been looking for work, hasn't been finding much around Salt Lake City, Utah so now we're looking out of state.
We've been here since May 27th and the time has flown by. My grandparents were kind enough to let us crash at their place for a month or so while we figured out what we were doing. We've moved in with Angela (Brian's sister) and Justin's family and are excited to help each other out.
Meeting people at church was fun. I met a few other people who are going through similar situations with work and living with family members in the ward, made me feel so much better about going to church, with people who understand.
The kids are all having a fun time together, playing constantly, swimming, going to the park and being outdoors.
I hope and pray we find a job soon, that is right for us but have felt reassured that nothing happens by coincidence or chance.


Comments
(*wink*)
So glad you are atleast back in the States. I have, truly, missed you.