Back to the Philippines

We made it home safely and can I just say, I'd rather not fly anywhere for at least a year, maybe 5! We had a great time visiting family and friends in Salt Lake City but are really happy to be home. Brian and sweet, sweet Alma moved us from Baguio to Manila while we were gone. Man, let me tel you, that's the way to move! I did not lift a finger! (I guess it makes up for me getting to pack our house up in Lexington with a 2 year old and a 2 month old while Brian was gone.) The flights were long, but we really lucked out on seating.

We are getting settled in and things hooked up, like internet and phone, this week or next so I'll actually be able to use my computer IN my house. Right now I can only get internet on my balcony or in the main hall of our building! (I think it's very comical!) There will be lots of pictures and lots of posts to come!!! Hope all is well with you and yours! We love you!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wondered why I hadn't heard from you in so long!! I am glad you are still somwhere on the face of the earth!
Eric and Jenny said…
I am so glad you made it home okay, it was so great talking to you a few weeks ago, even though we were not able to get together! Nice being all moved in by the time you got home, though I agree that is way fair considering you packed the house alone with the kids I can't even imagine....

Popular Posts