Distance at Christmas

I have been pretty bummed this Christmas. While I'm happy to say I'm surrounded by family and friends, I'm missing my hubby and the kids are missing their dad. We thought Brian would be able to take off work around the holidays and have been completely disappointed with the reality of the whole situation. He's still in Manila and we're with our extended family, in Salt Lake City, with no indication as to when he can take some time off to come get us. Christmas just isn't as fun when you exchange your gifts via the web cam! We can't wait to hear what the plans are for seeing him again are. Merry Christmas sweetheart.

Comments

Eric and Jenny said…
Joslin I didn't know Brian wasn't here as well, I am so sorry that must be so hard. I hope he gets to come out soon, and you can enjoy time as a family surrounded by the rest of your family.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts