About my kids...
Gavin: 2 years and going full blast, all the time. He's got so much energy, I don't know where to direct him half the time. He loves to play soccer, hit a ball with a bat (on the floor), punch a ball across the room, jumping, running in circles, playing with his choo choo trains and cars, being thrown up in the air by dad, spinning, going (anywhere), reading books, eating cheese and grapes, juice please, helping with chores around the house, talking on the phone, tearing paper, eating crayons and being loud. Loves playing with Olivia, getting right up in her face, but mostly he loves getting a reaction from her, laughing or smiling.Olivia: 6 months and rolling everywhere, almost crawling but loves her walker giving her the freedom of getting into the toy bin by herself! I love the way she chatters up a storm at a toy in her hand. She looks like a Hebertson baby but talks like a Olsen (Xaya) baby! Still doesn't have any teeth, but that doesn't stop her from enjoying all the food she can get her hands on. Giggles a lot and smiles even more. Loves her feet. Likes to have something to play with in her hands while she falls asleep on her own. Loves being outside and hearing all the different sounds the world has to offer. Wants to do everything Gavin does and tries with all her might. Loves when Gavin gives her any attention. She tries to hug him, but ends up pulling his hair. Oops! (Sometimes love hurts!)
I feel so blessed to have such great kids. They are wonderful and I think they're very smart. I love spending time with them.


Comments