I love all the cute pictures, especially the one with Gavin holding Olivia, so precious. I can't even tell you how cute I think she is, it was so much fun holding her the other day!
Anonymous said…
Great pictures, Joslin - I love Gavin with his life vest on. He looks so full of joy at his boat in the house!
Anonymous said…
Dude, B-HEB, Look at you!! The Family man himself!! This is Brett by the way. You should totally drop me a line. I was trying find a way to contact you for years and i just stumbled across your blog. I knew you had a son but i had no clue you had a little girl now. Anyways here is my my email address, erickson.brett@gmail.com, so drop me a line so we can keep in touch. Later
Joslin-I was really hoping to see you before you moved--we will really miss you! I'm glad you have a blog so I can see your cute kids. Let us know how things are going for you guys so far away! --Jaimee Blood
Comments