We sure have fun when we go out to the mall. Gavin loves playing in the play area with all the kids. It's been a great place to go during the winter since the weather hasn't been great.
Gavin loves playing with Katy. She's Gavin's best friend! It's great to see them learn things together, like sharing toys and playing nicely with one each other.
These pictures are great. I sure do love to read all that you have posted. It sure helps me see what's been keeping you busy. I think it's great. Gavin is getting so big, and he is so adorable. I am sure Olivia will be just as much fun and joy. I am so happy for you and Brian on this new arrival. Keep up the good work.
Comments
These pictures are great. I sure do love to read all that you have posted. It sure helps me see what's been keeping you busy. I think it's great. Gavin is getting so big, and he is so adorable. I am sure Olivia will be just as much fun and joy. I am so happy for you and Brian on this new arrival. Keep up the good work.