Happy New Year

The year is already going by too quickly. We had a wonderful Christmas and a cozy New Year. Brian has started traveling again, we miss him while he's away but it's never for too long. I keep busy doing projects around the house. Gavin has been sick for the past two weeks which makes life a bit hard. He's had coughing fits in the middle of the night that won't stop. Luckily there isn't anything else major to go along with the cough.
Our newest member of our house is Gus. He is a beautiful beta. Gavin enjoys watching Gus swim around. They have breakfast at the table together. Gavin laughs at Gus when he swims to the top of the tank to eat his flakes.
Olivia has been very kind to me. I have had so much energy through this pregnancy. It helps the time pass quickly when you feel good. She is a very active baby and I enjoy feeling her move around so much. I can't believe in 3 months we will finally meet her. April feels right around the corner. We are starting to get the house ready for Olivia and extended family when she is born. I have enjoyed rearranging rooms to fit our new needs.
I have been testing my skills out on the sewing machine making curtains, some maternity items, not to mention a little mending. Gavin picked out Disney's Cars for his curtains. I also made some red curtains for our front room.
Brian is finishing the tile back-splash in the kitchen. It looks gorgeous! He also just got a piano that we will be working on to clean up and bring in the house. Check the pictures out. He helped his friend move it, then they decided they didn't want it, so we got it. We sure lucked out!
Well, I'm off to another project. We hope your new year is filled with fulfilling achievements.

Comments

Coal Mine Eagle said…
Hi! Hope Gavin feels better by now. Thought I'd drop by for an update. I'm in Florida getting my airline pilot training on. I'll be based in Chicago but I'm sure I'll be in your neck of the woods from time to time.

Well back to studying! Have fun! Say hi to Brian!! I like exclamation points!!!
Coal Mine Eagle said…
That should be harrier.. hah that's an old blog thing I was doing.. Sorry :) It's harrier!

Popular Posts